Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a Blogspot!

Still new to the system, I have been trying all days to familiarize myself to it. I can’t accurately estimate the amount of hours I have spent on my blog: rearranging page elements, changing fonts and colours and picking new templates to my satisfaction just to make you enjoy viewing my blog. It is always good to make the best out of whatever you do... as it is often said.

Challenges and difficulties spiced up each of my efforts, but the passion to reach out to you and make us set landmarks together has always been my solace. I have never seen anyone get anything worthwhile on a platter of gold. Mine won’t be the first or the last. Though, we often times pray that we shall have a good sail in all of our endeavours. This is pretty good. However, I shouldn’t fail to say challenges are in two ways- they are things you should look over and not set on sight. But, the absence of them is quite alarming. It is a very humble way of telling you your effects are not felt at all. Therefore, for any good endeavour, difficulties are bound to show up.

Should we now attract challenges with our prayers? I wouldn’t suggest that. I will only advice you get on with whatsoever you are doing. Be passionate and consistent about it. Stand your ground for good value system. We can’t have you been dogged about moral values and decadence still persist. Don’t be scared away by challenges, they are just one of those things. Enormous motivation will never produce good fruits until we try application. The proliferation of soap industries will never send dirt into extinction unless soaps are directly applied. Application outrightly guarantees results. Get engaged! Be a follower. Let’s work things out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment